- Nominations will be accepted from 12:00am, September 19, 2023 to 11:59pm, January 18, 2024.
- We encourage businesses and individuals to nominate themselves for an award.
- You can nominate a business in up to two award categories. Separate applications need to be completed for each category.
- You do not have to be a Chamber member to be nominated, however you must be a member by 11:59pm, February 1, 2024 to have your award application shared with the judges for consideration.
- 2023 winners are not eligible for nomination in any award category this year. Finalists from the 2023 Business Awards are free to be nominated again in 2024.
- The Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to limit the number of selected nominees, and/or withhold an award in any category.
- Staff, immediate family, current Board members of The Chamber and businesses connected to any one of those aforementioned people are not eligible to be nominated for an award, with the exception of the Chamber Member of the Year and Award of Distinction.
- Sponsor businesses are not eligible to be nominated in the award category they sponsor.
Submit Your Nomination Today!