The 2024 Business Awards celebrate the achievements of businesses and business people in Greater Victoria.
- Anyone can nominate a business or business person for up to two award categories.
- A business person or business owner/employee can nominate themselves or their own business.
- Nominees do not have to be a member of the Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce, but will need to become a member by 11:59pm, February 1, 2024 to move forward in judging.
- Award applications must be for one business only. Group applications will not be accepted.
- Nominees can begin working on their award application as soon as they receive a nomination confirmation.
- The Chamber may request further information to confirm or complete your application.
- Each award category has it's own eligibility criteria that the nominee must meet to be eligible to submit an award application. The Chamber reviews all nominations against the specific eligibility criteria for the award category the nomination is in and will notify nominees when they are approved to submit an award application.
- Videos or other additional information outside of what is requested for each award entry will not be accepted.
- Finalists may only win in one award category. If a business/individual is a finalist in more than one award category, the submission will stand for the category in which the judging panel deems the business/individual is strongest.
- Staff, immediate family, current Board members of The Chamber and businesses connected to any one of those aforementioned people are not eligible to be nominated for an award, with the exception of the Chamber Member of the Year and Award of Distinction.
- Sponsor businesses are not eligible to be nominated in the award category they sponsor.
- All award applicants agree to be bound by these rules.
- Greater Victoria Chamber reserves the right to disqualify incomplete applications without notice.
- Acceptance of applications received is at the discretion of Greater Victoria Chamber.
- Greater Victoria Chamber reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of applications. If this process should take place, entrants will be notified.
- If there are fewer than two applications in any category, Greater Victoria Chamber reserves the right to eliminate that category from judging or extend the deadline for that specific category to solicit additional applications.